Applying the Scientific Method to Succeed in Industry
1. Attendance: The Business of Science is a 36-hr program offered over 4 sessions. Attendance is required at all 4 sessions to receive a certificate of completion.
Session 1 & 2 will occur on August 20 & 21 (8-5 PM)
Session 3 & 4 will occur on September 10** & 11 (8-5 PM)
**Optional VIP Networking Session from 6-8PM
2. Registration Fee: Fees will be due prior to the start of the program and are non-refundable once the program begins on August 20th.
The cost to attend will be:
$40 for register GPS-BIOMED trainees
$65 for UCI graduate students, postdocs and staff not registered in GPS-BIOMED
Fees collected are used to organize the VIP networking mixer.
3. Restrictions: If you are a PhD student, preference will be given to those who have advanced to candidacy or who will be advancing to candidacy this summer.
4. Parking and Transportation: The program will be held on the UCI School of Medicine Campus. Attendees are responsible for transportation and day-use parking permits (if needed).
5. Meals: Breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks will be provided at all 4 sessions.