Applying the Scientific Method to Succeed in Diverse Industries
1. Attendance: The Business of Science is a 32-hr program offered over 4 sessions. Attendance is required at all 4 sessions to receive a certificate of completion. The course is led by consultants from SciPhD.
**VIP Networking Mixer from 6 – 8PM
2. Registration Fee: Fees will be due prior to the start of the program and are non-refundable once the program begins on Friday, September 8th.
The cost to attend will be:
$50 for GPS-BIOMED Members
$75 for UCI Graduate students, Postdocs and Staff not registered in GPS-BIOMED
Fees collected are used to cover the cost of meals and the VIP networking mixer.
3. Selection: Space is limited and this course is always very popular. If we begin to reach max capacity, preference will be given to trainees who are further along in their training and/or nearing career transitions.
4. Parking and Transportation: The program will be held on the Ayala School of Biological Sciences Campus, Natural Sciences Building #1, Room 1114. Attendees are responsible for transportation and day-use parking permits (if needed).
5. Meals: Lunch, refreshments and snacks will be provided at all 4 sessions. Breakfast will be provided at session 2 & 4 only.