The Business of Science: Applying the Scientific Method to Succeed in Diverse Industries
Registration for the program is now open, please review the details below and sign-up today.
1. Attendance: The Business of Science is a 3 day program offered over 3 sessions. Attendance is required at all 3 sessions to receive a certificate of completion. The course is led by consultants from SciPhD.
2. Registration Fee: Fees will be due prior to the start of the program and are non-refundable once the program begins on Friday, Oct 19th. We prefer check or cash for exact amount.
The cost to attend will be:
Reduced prices: Previously $60 for GPS-BIOMED members and $90 non-members.
$40 for GPS-BIOMED Members
$70 for UCI Graduate students, Postdocs and Staff not registered in GPS-BIOMED
If you are not a GPS-BIOMED member but plan to become one, please register as non-member and we will reimburse $30 after you become member at the orientation next month.
Fees collected are used to cover the cost of meals and the VIP networking mixer.
3. Selection: Space is limited and this course is always very popular. If we begin to reach max capacity, preference will be given to trainees who are further along in their training and/or nearing career transitions.
4. Parking and Transportation: The program will be held on the School of Biological Sciences Campus, Natural Sciences Building #1, Room 1114. Attendees are responsible for transportation and day-use parking permits (if needed).
5. Meals: Lunch, refreshments and snacks will be provided at all sessions.